Tuesday, March 4, 2014

BC Anniversary

Today is an anniversary for our family. It's the fourth anniversary BC - Before Cancer. Every day after March 4, 2010 is forever changed. Being AC - After Cancer - does that to a family. There are silver linings. I feel more aware and appreciate  each member of my family more than ever. However, I don't think I was ever a particular slouch in that area. And now I often feel neglectful, because I can see the joys and the pain of those I love most, but it sometimes can be difficult to respond as I'd like or as I would BC. I don't even know why this is difficult most of the time. 

Tonight, another family we know is dealing with the last day(s) of a loved young adult child. Their family is also divided by BC/AC. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. 



BC - from left: Carolyn, Brandon, Tony, Me, Joe, Joey, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment